The Company: Greestone
The Customer: The corporate entity, firm or person ordering the goods from the Company.
All orders are made under these terms and conditions alone and Company employees or Affiliates have no authority to make any representation or promise on the Company’s behalf or to vary these terms and conditions.
Statutory Right: Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affects the statutory rights of the Customer
Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulation 2000: The Regulations provide customers with a right to cancel an order and state that cancellation of an order must be in writing within 7 working days. The Customer is under a duty to restore the goods to the supplier and in the meantime take reasonable care of them.
Prices: Prices quoted are those ruling at the date of placing the order and, unless otherwise stated, all prices quoted on the website or on printed sales material are inclusive of VAT. The Company reserves the right at any time prior to delivery of the goods to adjust the price to take account of any increase in the cost of raw materials, labour or services, currency fluctuations affecting the cost of imported materials and pricing errors.
For avoidance of doubt, the contract is not complete until the goods are received by the customer. The Company reserves the right to cancel or withdraw an order up until the point it has been delivered.
Payments: For Customers without an authorised credit account, goods must be paid for before they leave the Company’s premises. For Customers with an authorised credit account with The Company, all sums become due and payable under these terms and conditions not later than the last day of the month following the month in which the invoice is dated (i.e. nett monthly account). The Customer shall have no right of set off statutory or otherwise. The Company reserves the right not to process orders if accounts are overdue.
Resale: All purchases made from this website are made on the basis that the buyer is acting as a consumer and end user and not as a merchant. Resale of products purchases is not permitted under any circumstances. Any use whatsoever of intellectual property such as names, logos, get ups etc which belongs to us (whether registered or not) is not allowed.
Accounts & Records:
* Keeping accounts relating to our business activities. Making financial or management forecasts and records to assist us in managing our business and devising and implementing our business and marketing strategies and activities
* Keeping records of purchases, sales and other transactions for the purpose of ensuring that payments are paid or received, and deliveries are made and services provided
* Keeping records of purchases, sales and other transactions for the purpose of assisting us in devising and implementing our business and marketing strategies and activities
* Assessing the financial risk to us in trading with you or your business, now or in the future
* Keeping records for the purpose of making, defending or assessing claims
Advertising, Marketing & PR: Advertising, promoting or marketing our business activities, products and services; promoting public relations in connection with our business activities, goods and services.
Consultancy & Advisory Services: Giving advice or providing services of an advisory, after sales, customer care, consultancy or technical nature.
Property Management: The management and administration of land and property.
Research: Market research, scientific or technical research.
Databases: Creating and maintaining databases of trading history and account profiles of existing customers, suppliers and services providers for the purpose of assisting us in devising and implementing our trading and marketing strategies and activities or any of the headings listed above.
Creating and maintaining databases of account profiles of prospective customers, suppliers and service providers for the purpose of assisting us in devising and implementing our trading and marketing strategies and activities or any of the headings listed above.
For all databases for email communication we use a double opt in method. Unsubscribing can stop all email communication.
Retention of Title:
1. Risk in the goods shall pass to the Customer when the goods are delivered to the Customer or its agent.
- Notwithstanding risk in the goods passing in accordance with sub clause 1 of this clause title in the goods shall not pass to the Customer until whichever shall be the first to occur of the following.
- a) Payment being received by the Company for the goods and no other amount being outstanding from the Customer to the Company in respect of other goods supplied by the Company.
- b) The Customer selling the goods with the provisions of these terms and conditions in which case title to the goods shall be deemed to have passed to the Customer immediately prior to delivery to the Customer’s Customer.
- The Customer is licensed by the Company to use or agree to sell the goods delivered to the Customer subject to the express condition that the entire proceeds of any sale are held in trust for the Company and are not mixed with other monies or paid in to an overdrawn bank account and shall at all times be identifiable as the Company’s money.
- Until title in the goods passes:
- a) The buyer will hold the goods as fiduciary agent and bailee for the Company.
- b) The goods shall subject to sub clause 3 of this clause be kept separate and distinct from other property of the Customer and third parties and in good and substantial condition and shall be stored in such a way as to be clearly identifiable as belonging to the Company.
- c) The Company may at any time revoke the power of sale and use contained in sub clause 3 to this clause by notice to the Customer if the Customer is in default for longer than 14 days in the payment of any sum whatsoever due to the Company whether due to the Company whether in respect of the goods or any other goods supplied by it at any time to the Customer or if the Company has bona fide doubts as to the solvency of the Customer.
- d) The Customer’s power of sale and use contained in sub clause 2 of this clause shall automatically cease if the buyer has a petition presented for the winding-up or passes a resolution for voluntary winding-up otherwise for the purpose of a bona fide amalgamation or reconstruction or compounds with its creditors or has a receiver appointed of all or any part of its assets or becomes bankrupt or insolvent or enters into any arrangements with creditors or takes or suffers any similar action in consequence of debts or carries out or undergoes any analogous act or proceedings under foreign law.
- e) Upon determination of the Customer’s power of sale and use the Customer shall place any of the goods in its possession or under its control and unsold at the disposal of the Company and the Company shall be entitled to enter upon any premises of the Customer for the purposes of removing such goods.
- The Company shall at any time be entitled to appropriate any payment made by the Customer in respect of any goods in settlement of such invoices or accounts in respect of such goods as the Company may in its absolute discretion think fit notwithstanding any purported appropriation to the contrary by the Customer.
Claims of Defects, Non Delivery & Shortages:
- Nothing in this clause shall be deemed to exclude or restrict the Company’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence.
- Each sub clause in this clause is separate and independent.
- In respect of defects discoverable on inspection the Company shall be under no liability if the goods are not returned to the Company within 30 days of delivery detailing the alleged defects on either the reverse of the The Company Delivery Note or Invoice, or on a separate sheet. In respect of defects caused by faulty manufacture, materials or workmanship which are not discoverable on inspection but which are discovered within one month of delivery the Company will either repair the goods or at its cost replace them provided that:
- a) The Customer informs the Company of the relevant defect in writing within seven days of discovery
- b) Returns the goods to the Company at its own expense.
- In respect of non delivery of goods which have been paid for, the Company shall be under no liability if the non delivery is not notified to the company within 28 days of payment.
- In respect of non-delivery of goods on an authorised credit account The Customer shall notify the Company within 14 days of the invoice date.
- In respect of non-delivery which is notified within the required time The Company will re send the goods or refund the full amount paid.
- In respect of shortages discoverable on inspection the Company shall be under no liability if the shortage is not notified to the company within 7 days of receiving the order.
- The Company shall not be liable for any consequential or indirect loss suffered by the Customer whether such loss arises from breach of a duty in contract or tort or in any other way (including loss arising from the Company’s negligence).
- The Company’s total liability for any one claim or for the total of all claims arising from any one act or default of the Company (whether arising from the Company’s negligence or otherwise) shall not exceed the contract price.
Queries: The information we hold about you will, to the best of our ability, be accurate and up-to-date. You can check the information we hold about you by sending us an e-mail to [email protected] . If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
Credit Card Transactions on the Website: All credit card transactions on www.firstaid4sport.co.uk websites are done through a secure third party and the card details are never available to us.
For any queries regarding our terms and conditions please email: [email protected]
Copyright & Disclaimer
Copyright Statement: All content on this site is protected by UK and international copyright laws. This means that no part of the site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, redistributed, modified displayed or performed without prior written consent by hobbledehoo.com
Disclaimers: This site is provided as a shopping resource by Greestone. The company makes no express or implied warranties of any kind relating to the provision of information or service on or by this site. The company will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use or misuse of this site or any of the information contained within it.
Discount Codes, Promotions and Voucher Codes
Discount codes and voucher codes cannot be used in conjunction with each other or any other offer, including discounted products, unless otherwise stated. Multiple discount codes cannot be combined.
Discount codes are single use only unless otherwise stated. The codes are only applicable on orders made through our website checkout.
Discounts are applied to the full price of your order (excluding delivery and sale items), unless otherwise stated.
Where free delivery is offered, standard Royal Mail First Class delivery is free unless otherwise stated. All other delivery methods are at price stated at checkout (Note: if your basket contains aerosols, the Special Goods delivery method is not a standard UK delivery method and will be charged for).
Where a free item or product is offered, you can claim just one free item or product per eligible transaction unless otherwise stated.
If a minimum spend is required to be eligible for an offer, this takes into account the full value of the basket minus any discounts, delivery charges and reductions from sale prices. Delivery charges are not included when calculating order value.
See also: Delivery and Returns